Return & Refund Policy
SELLER: Vahaa Tech Limited
BUYER: Refers to users who purchase VAHAA products through online channels.
Please read this policy carefully to understand your options and how we can best assist you.
Your legal rights
According to the laws of United Kingdom, you have a number of rights as a consumer. These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed.
1. The total warranty period of the goods subject to the sales contract is 1 (one) year following the delivery date. The BUYER has the right to request repair or free replacement of the relevant goods in case of any deterioration or unexpected change that will occur within the 1 (one) year warranty period.
2. However, the SELLER is not responsible for the changes and deterioration caused by the failure to use the goods in accordance with the functioning, technical specifications and instructions for use.
3. The BUYER may exercise the right of withdrawal within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery in transactions related to the sale of goods and within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of purchase in transactions related to the sale of services, without any legal and criminal liability and without any justification. The BUYER may also use the right of withdrawal within the period until the delivery of the goods.
4. The BUYER must send the goods back within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of exercise of the right of withdrawal. Together with the goods, the invoice, the box, packaging, standard accessories, if any, and other products gifted with the goods must be returned complete and undamaged.
5. The BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deterioration that occur if the BUYER uses the goods in accordance with their functioning, technical specifications and instructions for use within the withdrawal period.
6. As long as the BUYER sends the goods to be returned by the SELLER's contracted cargo company, the return shipping cost belongs to the SELLER. If the BUYER sends the goods to be returned by the BUYER with a cargo company other than the SELLER's contracted cargo company, the SELLER is not responsible for the return cargo cost and the damage to the goods during the cargo process.
7. Within 14 (fourteen) days from the BUYER's exercise of the right of withdrawal (provided that the goods are sent back via the cargo company specified by the SELLER for return), all payments made by the BUYER to the SELLER for the relevant goods or services will be returned to the BUYER in a single payment in accordance with the payment instrument used by the BUYER when purchasing and without any cost or obligation to the consumer. In purchases made using credit, in cases where the right of withdrawal is duly exercised, the product price will be returned to the account associated with the credit.
8. The SELLER shall not offer a refund if the BUYER damaged the product by trying to repair it themselves or getting someone else to do it.
9. The SELLER shall not accept a return from a third party other than the BUYER.
How To Start A Return:
As stated above, All VAHAA products have a 14-day worry-free return policy and 1 year warranty. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Contact us at email@example.com. We’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
About The Refunds:
We will notify you once we have received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. Followingly, you will be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. VAHAA is not responsible for your bank or credit card company’s policies and procedures.
If you have any questions or concerns about our return policy, please don't hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).